Ajooja did this one, claiming that it "looks harmless enough." Oh yeah? It's 50 friggin' questions long. Harmless my ass (speaking of "harm" and "ass"...). But, seeing as how I've got nothing else and it's getting pretty late in the day, I'm going to tackle it anyway.
(On a side note: I did post the pictures from NIU on Flickr. Check 'em out if you get a chance.)
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Love it with a passion. Katie hates it. She won't come near it or eat anything that's even touched it.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Can you? I thought you injected heroin. But that's how hip to drug culture I am. I did see a full crack vial on the streets of New Orleans once, though. That's about the closest I've come to anything DEA-worthy.
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope. But I am quite adept at firing them as my dad owns several and taught both my brother and me how to properly use guns. Don't own one, though.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Never been to Sonic.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments?
Yes, especially when I know I'm going to be checked, er, there by a cute nurse. Not good. And you wonder why my heart rate was high.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
God will strike me down for this, but Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas." I'm a sucker for it. Don't like anything else she's done save for that song.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Depends on if I remember to drink anything at all. I do really like orange juice and red grapefruit juice.
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but not very well. Not at all.
10. What do you order at Starbucks?
Green tea. Their coffee can be a bit strong.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a wedding ring and a Livestrong bracelet. My fave, of course, being the wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby?
Blogging and photography.
13. How do you eat your eggs?
Any number of ways... scrambled, fried, soft boiled, hard boiled, omelette, etc.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Not likely. OCD? To some degree. Anal retentiveness to the nth degree.
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
My weight. I'm trying, though. Really I am.
16. Your eye color?
I defer to ajooja's answer as I get the same damn comment that he does. I feel your pain, brother!
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
NIU, Florida (be there in a couple weeks), and getting the damn walls done (touch up work).
18. Name three things you bought yesterday?
Beef fried rice, egg rolls, and General Tso's chicken, among other Chinese food favorites.
19. Three drinks you regularly drink?
Orange juice, coffee, hot tea (usually green, but I'm digging darjeeling lately)
20. Current worry right now?
Prying myself away from the computer and working on the walls.
21. Current hate right now?
22. Favorite place to be?
23. How did you bring in the New Years?
Half-dressed snow angels!
24. Where would you like to go?
Some place with sun and no snow.
25. Name three people who will complete this?
No clue whatsoever.
26. Do you own slippers?
I usually wear sandals like my Birkenstocks or my Adidas sport sandals. I think I may own slippers, but I don't know where they are.
27. What shirt are you wearing?
My workout shirt. It's an Aurora University Fit-4-U Weeks of Wellness shirt. God this thing is old.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I don't think I ever have. We use "sateen" sheets, which are pretty nice.
29. Can you whistle?
Three different ways... the traditional purse-lipped whistle both on exhale and inhale as well as a more loose-lipped, smile whistle so it doesn't look like you are doing it. The last one requires more of the whistle soundmaking be done with your tongue than your lips.
30. Favorite color?
31. Would you be a pirate?
I prefer ninja! But a bit of plundering might be fun every once in a while.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
What don't I sing in the shower. Just depends on what's in my head.
33. Favorite girl’s name?
Katie. If I divulge any others, we'd be giving away names for our future kiddies.
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Kevin. Duh. Seriously, though, I'm not sure. I've got several and they could wind up as kids' names, too.
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing. The pockets in my warm-up pants are pretty shallow.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
An e-mail conversation with a coworker that involved the word "ballin'."
37. Most frequently dialed phone number?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
My lower back a few times now. I hate reinjuring that one.
39. Do you love where you live?
Not when it snows like it has been lately.
40. How many TVs do you have?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
MadIrishMan. Let's see if he reads this.
42. How many dogs do you have?
43. What are you thrilled about right now?
Similar to ajooja, yet again, our trip to Orlando in two weeks. Got a conference that the job is sending me to and Katie's tagging along. We're staying at Coronado in Disney World. NICE!
44. Do you have a crush on someone?
My wife. Always have and pray I always will.
45. What is your favorite book?
Oh, good choice, ajooja! But mine is still Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore. I harp on that one a lot, but it's sooo worth it.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Necco Wafers.
47. Favorite Sports Team?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm not sure I want a song played at my funeral. If someone is a fan, the sudden association with my death would ruin the song for them forever.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What the hell am I doing up at this hour?
As always, steal at will!