Today we did it. We booked our first vacation in nearly two years. Of course, we won't be going on it for more than a year, but it's booked!
Come March 2011, Katie and I will be going on a cruise of the eastern Caribbean as part of a crew of folks celebrating the wedding of Katie's brother, Scott, and our FSiL, Becca. Big woot!
This cruise is going to rock for many reasons:
- It's seven days of changing scenery without having to repack bags in between
- We will be hitting four locations we've never been to before including the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk...
- There are a ton of cool shore excursions to choose from (although the list can change between now and then)
- We're there with friends and family
- We get a stateroom with a balcony as opposed to the no-window room from our cruise in 2003...
- It's already half paid off
- There will be some killer photo opps
- Even though we're with family, Katie and I will get a lot of great quality time together
Oh yeah, we're stoked.
I blogged every week day through the entire month of January!
Been a long time since I've been that consistent.
Blog fiber, FTW!