Well, I thought it might be a cute title considering I'm posting two memes in here. Get it? Mimi=Meme. Okay, maybe it was cooler in my head than it is here. Plus, you have to know Rent to really get it.
Tickle Your Pickle:
As described by Chase, "list seven songs you're into right now. Old, new, whatever... just whatever is ticklin' your picklin' at the moment."
So here goes:
- Sugar, "The Slim" from Copper Blue
- Jane's Addiction, "Superheroes" from Strays (you may recognize this song as the theme from HBO's Entourage)
- Kris MacQueen, "If I Lift My Hands" from BrokenHearted Palace
- Queensryche, "I'm American" from the forthcoming Operation: Mindcrime II
- Pearl Jam, "World Wide Suicide" from their forthcoming self-titled album
- Guster, "The New Underground" from the One-Man Wrecking Machine single
- Jeff Buckley, "Hallelujah" from Grace (Damn you, Johnny; I had forgotten all about this until I read your blog)
How are those?
Band for a Lifetime:
Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs.
I'm gonna try this out with my boys, the Foo Fighters. Luckily I have my iPod loaded up with all their albums and even a few rare singles.
1. Are you male or female?
"Weenie Beenie" (it was the best I could do)
2. Describe yourself:
3. How do some people feel about you:
"My Hero"... not likely... probably more like "M.I.A."
4. How do you feel about yourself:
5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
"Stacked Actors" (tell me that one's not perfect)
6. Describe your current significant other:
7. Describe where you want to be:
"New Way Home"
8. Describe how you live:
9. Describe how you love:
"Best of You" (the title sounds more positive than the song really is; so let's go with how it sounds)
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
11. Share a few words of wisdom:
12. Now say goodbye:
Those were fun!
As per usual, no tagging. But if you'd like to steal them, feel free.