It's the What's In My Bag meme and your mission, should you choose to accept it (c'mon, with M:I-3 coming out this weekend, you didn't see that one coming a mile away?), is to list all the crap you carry in your bag. Be it a purse, messenger bag (like me), backpack, briefcase, etc.
What's In My Bag:
- The book I'm currently reading - Marley & Me by John Grogan
- The next book I plan to finish reading - The Lost Blogs by Paul Davidson; I tend to keep a back-up book in my bag in case I finish one and need something else to start
- Two books on CSS coding
- Two CDs of photos from my SLR shoots around town
- A package of clear plastic screen covers for PDAs, iPods, etc.
- My lucky pen/pencil/PDA stylus
- Two USB thumbdrives
- A thumbdrive extension cable
- Post-It flags - those things are ridiculously handy
- Extra pencil leads and erasers
- Business cards - no, they do not read "Overlord of Hell"... damn
- A Metra train schedule, despite the fact I do not commute to work by train
- One or two direct deposit pay stubs from work, maybe more
- My Palm Pilot
- A tin from Altoids Soft Chews that I use to transport my iPod earbuds so they don't get knotted, tangled, or torn
- A little bit of paperwork
- A clipboard
- One extra pen
- My passport and I have no idea why; I think I used it for ID one time and just never took it out of my bag
That's a lot of crap. Time to clean.
Well, you all know how it goes around here... no tags. Steal at will.