Ooooohhhhh... meme! I think. Maybe it's not. These days, they call those photos with weird typed-over captions "memes," so I don't know what to believe anymore.
Screw it. I'm calling it a meme anyway.
Anyway, I stole this from Karl.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I share a middle name with my dad, but otherwise, no.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
With joy? Any little thing my infant son, Nathan, does elicits tears of joy. With pain or dread? When my wife, Katie, went under the knife for the c-section that brought Nathan into this world.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It works for me and usually ticks off anyone who tries to read it, so yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Black Forest ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One son, Nathan.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If I was desperate, sure.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Um, no. Never. Why would I?
See what I did there?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I did. Twice. Would I do it again at my age? Hell no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Rice Krispies and Cheerios. I'm so vanilla with my cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on the pair of shoes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I used to be relatively strong. Then laziness set in.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate peanut butter.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair. Call it jealousy.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My weight. See #s 12 and 13 above for reference.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandmother. She's not dead but lives down in Florida and I hate that I don't get to see her as often as I'd like.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Is maturity a technique? Or responsibility? Or patience?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Currently black. But who knows by the time my lazy butt finally finishes this thing.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The HVAC system at work.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I dig orange.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Nathan, when he's clean. Katie's perfume. Katie's cooking.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
I like to know what's going on, so they're important. But the whole political process depresses me to no end.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
I get freaked out by the sounds in forests and the threat of being mutilated by strange, banjo-thumping mountain folk, so beach house.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey, football, and baseball, in that order.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Too many to list.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Used to love scary movies, but I'm a wuss now, so happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
There's Something About Mary at home. Breaking Dawn part 2 in theaters.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Depends on the summer you're talking about. Florida? Hell no. I don't even like Illinois summer. San Francisco summer? Sign me up! I also don't like how messy and slushy winter gets. So... fall.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Rainbow sherbet. Or jello.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio. Again, see #12.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Since I can watch most television shows on my computer (akthough i dont really, but am investigating it) and I'm a Twitterholic, my computer. Or, more specifically, my iPad.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Song of Ice and Fire: A Game of Thrones.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The band Kiss. I use an optical mouse so I don't need one, but I like looking at it.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Indie rock and electronic.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I used to be a pretty decent cartoonist. Not so much anymore, though.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Upstate New York. Like right-on-the-lake upstate.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Chicago suburb known as Geneva.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Sometimes. Depends on the questions.
As always, steal at will.