Happy Canada Day!
With it now being the beginning of July, it's a good time for a recap of my monthly goals!
1. Convert old site to Typepad
I did a little work on this one and have now progressed through April 1999.
2. Read the entire run of Kirkman's Invincible
Nothing. Although I am all caught up on Leyman's Chew series. Greatest comic ever.
3. Listen to one new band per month
I listened to EPs from two Pitchfork Music Festival performers, Sky Ferreira and TNGHT. While I loved Sky's Ghost, I really didn't much care for TNGHT's EP. Guess I'll be skipping the latter when I hit the festival.
4. Watch through season 4 of Sons of Anarchy (SoA) and season 2 of Game of Thrones (GoT)
I'm up to episode 6 of season 2 of SoA and, as stated previously, I'm done with GoT. At least until either season 3 comes out on DVD or I order HBO and watch it on-demand.
5. Try three new recipes per month
Only one recipe this month... Mexican breakfast tacos. They were good though.
6. Post at least 50% of the year
I posted 28 out of 30 days with much credit due to my 30 Days Of photo challenge for a grand total this year of 109 posts for 181 days.
7. Run three 5Ks
I finished the Urban Warrior Dash but only after injuring myself. I'm still recovering from this injury and haven't run at all as a result. I can walk stairs again about 75% of the time. Yay!
8. Post monthly updates on my progress