I can't believe I have to write another set of these already. 2016 is less than a day and a half away! Yikes!
So, I guess, here goes. Sorry, not much will change.
- Kevin's Pages: Read 12 books and 12 Hellboy graphic novels. The total count is down, but my reading really slowed in the second half this year so I don't want to aim too high.
- Katie's Pages: Katie has decided to increase her goal to 42 books. Over achiever. I could only hope.
- Macro Monday: I miss this. So it's time to try again. Hopefully it fares better than Story Sunday in 2015.
- Aural Fixation: One new band per month. I failed in this the last two months in 2015 but I felt kinda let down by music as a whole so it's time to remedy that.
- Kitchen Kreations: Katie wants to cook two new recipes and I will try baking a different loaf of bread each month. More good stuff like what you see down below!
- Walkabouts: Both of us will hold steady with our 12,000 steps per day average over the course of a month. I need to really kick this one in high gear this coming year.
Here's to a better 2016!