It kinda blew my mind to realize that I’m approaching the one year anniversary of me being an official book reviewer for Geeks of Doom. Well, one year since my first review posted on August 8, which means that I started reading for them a couple weeks before that.
I dunno how many of you were actually aware that I’m working for GoD and Dave3 and Eve. Anytime you need to see what I’ve posted, there is a link in the sidebar. Plus I retweet links to my reviews on Twitter.
Whatevs, if you want to read some of my reviews, check them out below:
- Star Wars: Thrawn: Alliances by Timothy Zahn
- Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (junior novel) by Joe Schreiber
- Dracul by Dacre Stoker and J.D. Barker
- Resistant by Rachael Sparks
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (expanded edition) by Mur Lafferty
- Star Wars: Lando’s Luck by Justina Ireland
- Star Wars: Pirate’s Price by Lou Anders
- Apocalypse 5 by Stacey Rourke
- The Potter’s Boy by Tony Mitton
- Star Wars: Queen’s Shadow by E.K. Johnston
- Star Wars: Dooku: Jedi Lost by Cavan Scott
- Alien III by William Gibson
- The Hungry Ghost by Dalena Storm
- Recursion by Blake Crouch
- During-the-Event by Roger Wall
- Star Wars: Alphabet Squadron by Alexander Freed
I have one review in the can awaiting publication and six more books I’ll be reviewing in the next two months.
Yes, I’ve reviewed a lot of Star Wars novels. I’m pretty much the exclusive Star Wars reviewer for GoD. And it has saved me a ton of cash from buying them. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I bought a book between this and the library.
This has been fun and it has kickstarted my reading again, which is good. I’m gonna keep up with it.