Just as I feared might happen, my phone repairs are not done and I have no access to Instagram, which is the key to me being able to post Macro Monday. So, instead, you will be getting my September Goals a day early. Actually, it's only a few hours early, technically.
1. Blog Play: I set up an IFTTT recipe to post from my RSS feed here to Twitter. This was something I used to have set up years ago but the connector broke. And Typepad doesn’t offer anything on the mobile posting front. So IFTTT it shall be! Can’t believe I didn’t think to do it earlier.
3. Music Play: It really took me a little long to get into new artists this month because I spent so much of the month listening to the new album from Tool. When I finally did, I gave a listen to DANCING ON THE PEOPLE by SoFi Tukker and was sadly underwhelmed.
So I switched off Sofi Tukker and discovered DaBaby’s Kirk and found myself absolutely loving it. I'm hit or miss with rap but this spoke to me for whatever reason.
I guess I was just in the right mood at the right time.
4. Camera Play: #MiniMusicMonday is going strong.
5. Word Play: My 48-book reading goal is complete. I'm actually at 49 books total for the year to date as I finished another one today for a total of seven on the month. However, I cannot get screen caps of them all or even get the 49th book in Goodreads at the moment because I can't achieve 2FA on my account. Oh well. Here's a screen cap of my celebratory splash screen on Goodreads from the other day.
6. Update Play: You’re reading it.
I will do my darnedest to be back online with #MiniMusicMonday tomorrow. Even if I have to threaten the techs working on my phone.