It’s the last day of the month, so that means it’s time to review my book reading and set my goal books for the next month!
Here’s the list of what I planned to read in January...
- Rachel Maddow Bag Man
- Noel Monk Runnin’ With the Devil
- Silvia Moreno-Garcia Mexican Gothic
- Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle
- Matt Fraction & David Aja Hawkeye Compendium
And here’s the list of what I finished...
- Rachel Maddow Bag Man - Jan. 4
- Noel Monk Runnin’ With the Devil - Jan. 13
- Silvia Moreno-Garcia Mexican Gothic - Jan. 28
- Philip K. Dick The Man in the High Castle - Jan. 28
- Matt Fraction & David Aja Hawkeye Compendium - Jan. 31
What’s that? They’re exactly the same?? Whaaaaa!?!? Okay, sure, three of them happened in the final four days of the month, but whatevs. I’ll take it!
As for February, I’m finally gonna wrap Marc Levy’s Last of the Stanfields after backburnering it four times now in favor of books on limited schedules from the library.
I’m planning to listen to all 29 hours of President Obama’s A Promised Land. Did you know that this book, as long as it is, is only volume one of a two-volume series? Yikes!
I’m also going to read all three books in Rep. John Lewis’ March graphic novel series.
Or neither if Carl Bergstrom and Jevin West’s Calling Bullshit or Dave Itzkoff’s Robin comes in from my holds list first...
The excitement! The tension!
The page count.