30 days up, 30 days down. And just as quickly, we’re into the second half of 2021.
1. Music Play: Aside from Opus Science Collective, which was very reminiscent of a lot of the tracks that would have appeared on the soundtrack for Real Genius had one been produced, the rest of these albums didn’t really stand out for me. I can’t truly recall what they sound like at all. I think I’m getting a bit burned out on synthwave and need to take a break.
Cat Temper - Kitty Hate Machine
Michael Oakley - Odyssey
Kotovsky86 - Midnight Sun
MORPHOICE - Vinyl City
Opus Science Collective - Girls on Bikes, Boys on Boards
2. Camera Play: #MiniMoviePosterMonday is still going.
3. Word Play: Nope, not nearly as good as May but I still read three books and my goal attainment for the year is still well ahead of schedule. So I can’t feel too bad, I suppose.
More details and my planned July reads can be found in my latest Libroqueue post.
4. Fitness Play: Things kinda slowed down a bit with the new job starting on June 1. So, while I didn't do as well as May, at least it wasn't March. I worked out 18 times in June.
5. Update Play: Done! You’re reading it.
July… I am in you.