Ain't no foolin'! It's April 1, yo!
1. Music Play: I got about 2/3 of the way to my goal that I can prove. I know there was more, but I forgot to note what they were and Bandcamp does absolutely nothing to maintain a play history or whatnot. And I cannot scrobble from Bandcamp to Last.fm to help with tracking. Booooooooo.
Plum & other singles
Snake Oil Salesman
2. Camera Play: I did miss posting this week simply because I was on vacation and didn't have anything readily available and, honestly, figured you'd enjoy photos from the vacation more. So, #MiniMoviePosterMonday was almost always here in March.
3. Word Play: Nine more books bringing me to 56% of my goal for the year. You can check out my April to-read list in yesterday's post.
4. Fitness Play: 19 of 31 days with exercise of some sort. That’s much better than February. I actually had two weeks where nearly every day saw exercise. I'll take it!
5. Blog Play: 26 of 31 days blogging. That's a minor decline from February but still well above 50% per my goal. And I closed the month with an 18-day posting streak! Let's keep that going!
6. Update Play: You're reading it.
Wow. March was better than I thought it would wind up. Weird.