Some good. Some bad. That’s April for ya!
1. Music Play: Only 2 for 3 on this goal. Lately I’ve been getting stuck in listening patterns. Mostly older stuff from my teens and 20s. Just been appealing and comforting.
Admittedly, I did know of them from about 16 years ago but have not listened to them since so it kinda counts?
2. Camera Play: #MiniMoviePosterMonday got back to normal in April. Although last night a hacker took over my @yonduonterra account. That won’t affect the macro challenge, but it pisses me off nonetheless.
3. Word Play: 10 more books in April and that included clearing out my Currently Reading queue in Goodreads. Wow!
4. Fitness Play: 16 of 30 days with exercise. Gotta do better but gotta also not be sick.
5. Blog Play: I blogged every day in April! I wonder if I can keep that up?
6. Update Play: You're reading it.
Time to see if Facebook has gotten back to me on my IG account hack. Not likely. It is Facebook, after all, and they never give a shit.