May flowers have bloomed. Have my monthly goals done the same? Let’s see!
1. Music Play: I went on a post-punk tear this month. Big. Huge. Tear. Here’s only a few of them. Oh, and some classical piano. How's that for musical attention deficit disorder?
Killing Time & several more
The Dangerous Summer
Reach for the Sun
Piano Works (primarily "3 Gymnopédie")
2. Camera Play: #MiniMoviePosterMonday is still up and running on my primary IG account. Go play!
3. Word Play: Seven chosen, seven read, not the same seven.
4. Fitness Play: 21 days of working out. That’s three weeks worth. I’ll take it.
5. Blog Play: 29 of 31 days blogging. Not perfect but not bad at all!
6. Update Play: You're reading it.
Not a bad month overall, eh? Have a great Pride Month, y’all!