Ugh. This month blew chunks. Who says that about July ever??
1. Music Play: The only goal I actually completed. Just stop reading now while I actually look like I achieved something.
emails i can't send - knew her as an actress from Girl Meets World but never listened to her music until now.
The Blitz - believe it or not, I’d never listened to them before.
Entire discography - I only knew a few songs by them before but I dove into the whole thing after learning of their pending reunion in 2023.
2. Camera Play: #MiniMoviePosterMonday died in July. I just didn't want to do it. I needed a break. But I do plan to pick it back up.
3. Word Play: Goal remains complete and I added one book to the overall total.
4. Fitness Play: 14 of 31 days. So much walking in July when on vacation. But when I wasn't on vacation, my feet were. Gah.
5. Blog Play: 9 posts in 31 days, including this one. This goal also died a painful death in July. I just didn't want to post when I was on vacation even though it would've been so easy to just post photos. But I didn't want to and that rolled over into the few non-vacation days we had. I'll get back on the horse. Some time.
6. Update Play: You're reading it. Although I wouldn't blame you for skipping it entirely.